Our Policies Regarding Shipping Charges and Returns
Note: Access and use of this web site are governed exclusively by these Policies, Terms and Conditions
Orders may be placed by using our shopping cart system and secure on-line order form, by calling us, or by printing our mail-in/fax order form.
We accept AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, VISA, MASTERCARD, PAYPAL (CONFIRMED ADDRESS ONLY), CASH, CERTIFIED CHECKS (CASHIER) and MONEY ORDERS. No COD's. Please allow 7 business days for Money orders/cashier checks to clear, and 20 days for personal checks to clear. Due to heightened security, we can only ship to an alternate shipping address if it is listed on file with your credit card company. If you need to ship to an address different than what is listed with your credit card company, you will need to call your credit card company at the customer service number listed on the back of your card and request that the address be added as an alternate shipping address. Please note that this will also increase the amount of time required to process your order. You should only have it sent to another address if it is absolutely necessary. If it is a business address, please provide the name of the business.
RPM Outlet ships to all locations in the Lower 48 states. Shipping to APO/FPO, Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands is an additional charge.
FREE SHIPPING is offered only to U.S. Customers in the Lower 48 States. All other Orders will incur a shipping charge.
RPM Outlet makes every effort to ship orders within one business day! Once we receive your order, we send you an invoice and let you know that your order will ship ASAP. Our warehouse crew pulls the items from the shelves, packs, and readies for shipping. When your item has shipped, a second email will be sent to you with tracking information.
APO/FPO orders can take up to 2 months to be delivered. Please contact us if your order takes longer than that to arrive.
Although our business office is located in Arizona, we ship from warehouses in AZ, CA, ID, TX, KY and Alberta Canada. We also have relationships in various other states for shipping as well. 1 Day Air and 2 Day Air deliveries are available upon request by phone when received by no later then 11 AM that day. CenterForce Overnight orders may not ship until the next business day. Overnight/Rush shipping does not begin at the time that the order is placed, it's the shipping method used after the order has been processed.
- Returns will only be accepted within 30 days of the customer receiving the product, and ONLY if a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number has been issued. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are obtained by contacting RPM Outlet through the Contact Us link located at the top of every page on our website. RPM Outlet reserves the right to refuse any package returned to us without authorization. Returns will be processed within ten (10) business days of receipt. Business days does not include weekends, holidays, and the day the package is delivered. ALL RETURNS MUST BE DELIVERED TO RPM Outlet BEFORE THE 30 DAYS RETURN PERIOD, FOR YOUR CONVIENENCE WE ALLOW A 7 DAY GRACE PERIOD FROM TIME OF ISSUING RMA, WHICH GIVES CUSTOMERS A FULL 37 DAYS FROM THE DATE THE CUSTOMER RECIEVES THE PRODUCT AS LONG AS THE RMA WAS OBTAINED BEFORE THE 30 DAYS OF RECIEPT OF PRODUCT. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ALL RETURNS PAST THIS DATE.
- All returns must be in original packaging. Prior authorization must be given before any return can be made. Up to a 25% restocking fee could be assessed, if returning an item for a refund, the original shipping cost incurred by RPM Outlet will also be deducted from the refund issued.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or partial order, please contact us within 72 hours of receipt. If the issue is not reported to the RMA department within this time frame, we reserve the right to refuse the return.
- In the case a replacement product was sent, we will send you tags to return the product back to us. We will not ship out replacement part or refund monies until the product is returned to us.
- In the event of a defect that occurs outside our return policy, but within the manufacturer warranty, exchange will be handled directly with the manufacturer. The manufacturer will have sole determination of the outcome of the claim. As a courtesy to our customer, RPM Outlet will be happy to try to facilitate a thorough review of the claim, with the understanding that RPM Outlet in no way has any input into the final decision (i.e. approvals, denials, fees, etc.).
- Products (including packaging) must be returned in new, resalable condition. If any component of the returned product is missing, the return procedure will be breached, and RPM Outlet may, in its sole and absolute discretion, reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s). The condition of the product will be determined at our discretion. Products sent back with damaged or missing packaging will be refused or returned to you at your expense.
- Any non-defective product returned for a refund will only be decreased by the original shipping charges incurred by RPM Outlet. A Damage and Recovery fee may be deducted if the returned merchandise is not resalable (i.e. damage to product, incomplete product, broken packaging, etc.). RPM Outlet will not assess a fee to returns of defective items. A qualified technician will test and review each returned product.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges, unless it is an error on our part or a defective product. In addition, if returning an item for a refund, the original shipping cost incurred by RPM Outlet will be deducted from the refund issued.
- When shipping an item back to us, we recommend that you use a carrier that offers signature confirmation and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Additionally, only the signature of an authorized RPM Outlet employee will suffice as proof of delivery. The customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges, and all risk of loss return product during shipment.
- Customers are responsible for checking all merchandise for damage or defect when the order is received, and before the item is used. RPM Outlet will not accept a return of an item that is damaged or defective if it has been used/installed. If the product is damaged during shipment, RPM Outlet will replace the product at no charge.
- RPM Outlet is not responsible for any labour costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts.
- Unauthorized returns, refused shipments and undeliverable packages that are returned back to RPM Outlet can take up to 3 weeks to be processed. The customer will be charged the original and the return shipping fees for any of these instances. If a return has not been processed within the specified time, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns will not be accepted for any of the following: Wheel/Tire Packages, Opened Clutches (removed from original packaging), Opened Exhaust products (removed from original packaging), any custom-order or made-to-order items, Special built to order non-defective items that have been used, painted or installed on a vehicle. RPM Outlet gift certificates are non-refundable. The certificate must be presented at time of check-in.The certificate may be supplemented by payment of cash, acceptable check or valid credit card.Only credit, NO change will be given on unused portion of certificate.Not redeemable for cash or other substitutions, not replaceable if lost, destroyed, stolen or expired, and void if altered, photocopied, or reproduced.Terms are void where prohibited by law.
If an item is part of a pre-order, special order, or group purchase you may be charged a cancellation fee of up to 25% depending on the manufacturer.
CREDIT CARD FRAUD IS A CRIME AND ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE MONITORED AND LOGGED. RPM Outlet WORKS WITH LOCAL ARIZONA LAW ENFORCEMENT AS WELL AS TABC and the FBI. ALL FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES INCLUDING CREDIT CARD THEFT, THEFT, IDENTITY THEFT AND MAIL FRAUD ARE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. We may also disclose information when we believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. ALL N.S.F. checks or "chargebacks" will be subject to a $50 fee.
Information Automatically Logged:
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to detect fraud and administer our web site.
RPM Outlet reserves the right to change or amend the return policy and procedures at any time without notification.