2008-2014 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.1L / 6.4L V8
- System Style: Cat-back
- System Material: Stainless steel
- Exit Quantity: Two
- Exit Location: Split rear
- System Finish: Natural
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: Two
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Single outlet
- Muffler Style: Chambered
- Muffler Material: Stainless steel
- Muffler Finish: Natural
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: Two
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.
- Tip Included: Yes
- Tip Quantity: Dual
- Tip Shape: Rectangular
- Tip Cut: Slant
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled edge, double-wall
- Tip Material: Stainless steel
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
- Notes: Race version, manufactured from T409 stainless steel.
When "rugged" is what you prefer most, MBRP XP Series muscle car exhaust systems should be your pick. These XP systems are built from tough, 16-gauge T409 stainless steel to withstand everything from salt to rocks and tar to grime! These mufflers and tips are mirror-polished stainless steel for complete muscle car systems that are as tough as nails. These MBRP systems are built to perform, too. Mandrel bends and high-flow mufflers boost torque and horsepower, while delivering a rich, mellow sound, making your muscle car everything it should be. And, since MBRP understands that being in a garage on a sunny weekend isn't any fun, their systems are no-hassle installs with common hand tools; simply bolt them onno welding is required. Get the ruggedness you prefer with the performance, sound, and style that is true muscle carMBRP XP Series exhaust systems.