- 2012-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L 6 Speed (Replaces OE Clutch & Includes Steel Billet Centerforce Flywheel)
The Centerforce II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate with patented centrifugal weights (where applicable). Furthermore, static clamp load is increased via our patented machining processes; this combination allows superb holding power and maximum clutch life, making this clutch ideal for selected street/strip, off-road and towing applications. Pressure plate and disc sold separately on some applications.
- Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)
- Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)
- Light pedal effort
- High quality friction material
- Increased holding capacity
- Smooth engagement
- Input Shaft Spline (Inches): 1-1/8-10
- Size Inches: 10.75
- Clutch Bolt Pattern: 2
- Included In Package: Pressure Plate, Disc, Flywheel, Alignment Tool, T.O.B., Pilot Bearing, Bolts
*Image Disclaimer: While we make every effort to use actual product images where possible, the product image provided is for illustration only, and may not reflect the actual product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, silica - crystalline, methylene chloride, and lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.