2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L
2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L Automatic / Manual Trans.
- Crew Cab Short Bed (69.3")
- Extended Cab Standard Bed (78.7")
- 143.5" Wheel Base
- System Style: Cat-back
- System Material: Stainless steel
- Exit Quantity: Two
- Exit Location: Split rear
- System Finish: Natural
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 2.750 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: One
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Dual outlet
- Muffler Style: Turbo
- Muffler Material: Stainless steel
- Muffler Finish: Natural
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 2.250 in.
- Tip Included: Yes
- Tip Outlet Size: 4.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: Dual
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Cut: Slant
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled edge
- Tip Material: Stainless steel
- Tip Finish: Black chrome
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
- Notes: Will only fit the 143.50 in. wheel base.
Borla S-type cat-back exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower and produce a more aggressive sound and higher flow. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive Borla Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere. Each system is built from premium 300-Series austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 Series knockoffs (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow and power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Best of all, Borla stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. It's just what you'd expect from the world's most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.