2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD / 3500HD 6.6L V8 Duramax LML
- +22 HP / +57 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by up to 52%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- High Quality One-Piece Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Scoop
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- Pro Dry S Oil-Free washable/reusable Filter For Maximum Convenience
- Washable and Reusable for Multiple Cleaning Cycles
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing w/ Auxiliary Scoop:
The smooth one-piece high quality sealed housing with auxiliary air scoop is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A large, clear sight window is used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style. A urethane plug is also included if you wish to completely seal the airbox.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-mold intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Huge 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
The Momentum HD intake is designed around a massive 1,000cfm performance 360 degree radial flow air filter with 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience. The unique air filter to housing interface (patent pending) allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process. The air filter is wrapped in reinforced metal providing maximum strength to prevent filter collapse.
Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a reinforced silicone coupler are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum HD intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.