2015-2016 Ford F-150 5.0L V8
Crew Cab - Short / Long Bed
Extended Cab - Short / Long Bed
- Added an astounding +9horsepower and +17lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno
- Constructed out of MIG-welded 3 to 3-1/2 mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flowing stainless steel muffler
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Includes a high luster polished, stainless steel tip with laser-cut aFe Power badge for an aggressive style
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
aFe power introduces the MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2016 Ford F-150 with V8-5.0L engine. This cat-back exhaust is constructed out of 3 to 3-1/2 100% MIG-welded, mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends and free-flow 21 409 stainless steel muffler allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. In testing, this system added an astounding +9horsepower and +17lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno. The tip and muffler both come with a laser-cut aFe Power badge for an aggressive style.
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force XP exhaust system uses all factory mounting locations and is supplied with OE style stainless steel hangers for the perfect fit and finish.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A straight-through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. This makes for an easy installation with no cutting required.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.