- 14 HP @ 2100 RPM
- Black Polyurethane Tubing
- Red Filter
- 50 State Legal
- CARB EO: D-670-15
AEM Induction Systems is proud to release its Brute Force HD air intakes for diesel applications with a massive Dryflow air filter element! AEM Brute Force HD intakes are available for popular late model Cummins, Duramax and Power Stroke diesel engines. We engineer our Brute Force HD intakes to deliver maximum flow, filtration and durability for heavy duty applications and they even outperform our BRUTE FORCE intakes for these vehicles in both dust holding capacity and filter flow.
- The DRYFLOW Synthetic filter's unique non-woven polyester filter media is independently tested at over 98% initial filtration efficiency (99.4% cumulative efficiency) based on SAE J276 JUN93 Fine Dust Air Cleaner Test Code procedures. Oiled filter initial efficiency is typically 90% to 95% efficient.
- The DRYFLOW Synthetic filter delivers superior filtration and equal performance (compared to an oiled filter) on every BRUTE FORCE intake tested!
- AEM's unique non-woven filter media never needs oil! This means less down time between cleaning and no more chance of over-oiling.
- A neutral grey filter color complements our mirror-polished and silver powdercoat finishes, and hides the dirt that it keeps out of your engine.
- A mineral reinforced plastic interior cage increases structural rigidity—it's virtually impossible to collapse, even on Diesels! No mesh screen means no more filter damage from bumps during installation or cleaning and no corrosion damage.
- Element is cleanable and is Guaranteed for Life!
- Will NOT void your vehicle's warranty!