V-Power Copper Race Plug
- Trivalent Metal Plating
- Cast Iron: 10.8-18 lb. ft. Aluminum: 7.2-14.5 lb. ft.Torque Specs
- Up to 5 Heat Range
- 30k Miles Longevity
- Copper Electrode Core Material
- Nickel Center Electrode, V Cut Type
- Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Alumina silicate ceramic Insulator
- Provides Superior Strenghth
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- Set of 4
The power of spark plug change a common misconception is that changing spark plugs will sometimes result in large power gains. In most cases, removing even seriously worn out spark plugs, will only result in very modest power gains, typically about 1%-2% of total engine output.
Triple-Gasket sealing process virtually eliminates the possibility of combustion gas leakage through the shell. Most other manufacturers only use two seals.
Alumina silicate insulator is virtually
Solid copper core produces a more powerful spark with less firing voltage. Other manufacturers use a copper coated center core.
Alumina silicate insulator is virtually pure to insure dielectric and physical strength, as well as heat transfer away from the tip for maximum performance.
Corrugtated ribs Eliminate flashover, which can cause misfiring and engine damage, especially in damp enviroments.